Monday 23 January 2017

New Year; New Journey


Hello my fellow fashion lovers 
MODA & CO is back better than E V E R
and she will be exploring a new journey and be Graming the hell out of it from the outfits and all the fun that goes on. Also, will try to blog the experience and trends of fashion at least 3 times a week. I am not the best at writing but I will give this a go and even so I want to start by PIC blogging so aka me just blogging of pictures and just little snips of me writing of each. 

If you didn't know who Moda and Co is well hey it's me, Lydia Sirianni and 2017 is the year I will be following my dreams that now have turned into reality of fashion and be starting college just around the corner at The Fashion Institute (TFI). I have had such a huge interest in fashion from my job and just realising what I want to be "when I grow up". I work at Glassons and their I have the opportunity to style other females and let them be happy with what they buy and try on in store.

From studying at TFI I’ll be able to put all my dreams into reality of working in Public Relations and by one day having my own business in fashion but first things first I like everyone else have to start from the bottom and work my way up the ladder. Which I am so excited to start and be able to share all my tips, tricks and trends of fashion and while I go get educated I will be blogging live and graming my OOTD, trends and other cool things that come up on the way.
So I hope you enjoy and follow the journey for what’s in store for Moda and Co.
Follow @modaandco on instagram !! 


Xx Moda & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment